Peter Pan makes Group Travel Easy and Affordable
Peter Pan Bus Charter Service specializes in charters bus rentals for every occasion. Your group can travel in safety, comfort and style while enjoying the same convenient, quality service that has made us a leader in the transportation industry.
Why wait until you arrive at your destination to start having a good time? When your group travels with Peter Pan, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride-the fun starts when you get on board.
Peter Pan Bus Lines has been family-owned and operated for more than 70 years. Every day and every trip, our drivers put safety first! At Peter Pan Bus Lines, we’re proud to consistently achieve the Highest Safety Ratings from the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Department of Defense
Peter Pan Takes Top Honors for Service and Safety
Every child looks forward to a day outside of the school building. And every parent looks forward to their safe return when the fun is done. Peter Pan provides the fun ride for kids and the priceless assurance of peace of mind for parents and school staff.
Whether it’s apple-picking in the fall for the little ones, the nation’s capital for middle-schoolers, or that long-awaited senior class trip, every student goes to the head of the class when they ride Peter Pan.
Rediscover the fun and adventure of travel in a whole new way! Peter Pan offers seniors the ultimate in effortless travel, affordability & the best of times with friends old and new.
New Horizons in the Golden Years
It’s a fact of life: getting older can mean less mobility, fewer long trips, and compromised night driving. But these realities don’t have to mean seniors forgo the thrill of the open road. In fact, getting older can mean more enjoyable travel — when you charter a Peter Pan senior group day trip for sightseeing, tours, and other unforgettable outings.
Senior centers, retirement villages and assisted living facilities count on Peter Pan to provide first-rate service so the older traveler can see the best the country has to offer — safely, easily, and accessibly.
We know shopping can be hard work. Whether you’re headed to the unique boutiques of downtown Boston, the world-famous department stores in NYC or national retail outlets in Georgetown, you’ll need all your energy to find the best deals, or the perfect gift for friends, family-or yourself!
With our state-of-the-art modern motorcoaches and courteous, award winning experienced drivers, Peter Pan will get you to your destination relaxed, recharged, refreshed and ready to shop then shop some more.
For over 75 years we have worked with many different churches throughout the Northeast, transporting them to out-of-town conferences, retreats, choir tours, day-trips, and many other destinations.
A bus trip can be a great time for your church group to relax, have fun and enjoy each other’s company.
We know planning a group trip that is both spiritually enriching and fun can be a lot of work. We are the experts in group travel, with over 75 years of experience connecting people and places. Our team of group travel experts is at your service to lend a helping hand and make it all come together.
When you choose Peter Pan Charter Service for your church trip you can have faith that you made the right choice.
The Peter Pan Charter Service Advantage
- Modern Fleet – Peter Pan has the most modern motorcoaches in the Northeast with premium amenities.
- Insurance – Traveling with Peter Pan Bus gives you 10 times the liability protection than other motorcoach companies. Most companies carry only the minimum amount of insurance as required by law. Peter Pan Bus carries $50 million in liability coverage!
- Safety – Our company has consistently maintained the highest safety rating from the Department of Transportation and the Department of Defense. Our drivers have been recognized nationally for their achievements in safety.
- Training – Each Peter Pan driver must complete an extensive 8-week training course before sitting behind the wheel of a motor coach. This program consists of driver training, security procedures and customer service techniques. Each driver is required to participate in Drug & Alcohol testing and extensive background checks.
- Technology – Every coach is equipped with a state of the art GPS tracking and on board camera system that is monitored by our 24/7 operations department.