About Peter Pan Bus Lines
Our Mission Statement
“We connect our customers with the people, places and services that enhance the quality and enjoyment of their lives by providing equipment, technology, professional knowledge and experience required to manage and operate safe, comfortable and cost efficient ground transportation systems.”
Peter Pan Bus Lines is one of the nation’s largest privately owned inter-city bus companies. Peter Pan coaches travel over 25 million miles a year: The equivalent of nearly 100 trips to the moon… or one of our buses going around the world three times every day!
Every day and every trip, our drivers put safety first! At Peter Pan Bus Lines, we’re proud to consistently achieve the Highest Safety Ratings from the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Department of Defense.
What’s more, the Transportation Safety Exchange (TSX) has awarded Peter Pan Bus Lines its highest possible rating for safety, allowing us to be an official carrier for the teams of the NCAA. The TSX approval process is the most comprehensive safety evaluation in North America. It includes monthly monitoring to ensure that carriers not only achieve, but also maintain, the highest possible safety standards.
When You Travel by Peter Pan Motorcoach, You Go Green!
- Peter Pan buses are the most energy-efficient mode of transportation…twice as fuel-efficient as Amtrak and other train services…three times as efficient as automobiles…and four times as efficient as commercial aviation.
- All Peter Pan vehicles operate using Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and/or biodiesel fuel making Peter Pan buses a huge part of America’s energy solution.
- All Peter Pan vehicles are purchased with state-of-the-art emissions-lowering technology to reduce polluting particulate emissions by 90%.
- Our maintenance facilities use low mercury, high-energy efficient fluorescent bulbs that are recycled upon replacement.
More Reasons to Choose Peter Pan Charters:
- Modern Fleet – Peter Pan’s motor coach fleet is the most modern fleet in the Northeast.
- Insurance – Traveling with Peter Pan gives you peace of mind…with 10 times the liability protection than other coach companies
- Safety – Our Company has consistently maintained the highest safety rating from the Department of Transportation, the Department of Defense and the TSX (NCAA Certified carrier).
- Training – Each Peter Pan driver must complete an extensive 8-week training course before operating a motorcoach for Peter Pan. This program consists of driver training, security procedures and customer service techniques. Each driver is required to participate in Drug & Alcohol testing and extensive background checks.
- Drivers – Our drivers have been recognized nationally for their achievements in safety and many have achieved million mile accident free driving (equivalent to 12-years of incident free driving).
- Technology – Every coach operator is equipped with communication devices linked to our 24-hour Dispatch Centers.